The Sequoias ~ Portola Valley community offers a variety of apartment sizes, all with private ground level garden patios, landscaped lawns and miles of unspoiled trails in the adjacent open space preserve. This is country living at it finest all on 42 beautiful acres. Close proximity to Palo Alto and Stanford gives our community the best in rural life and suburban conveniences.
Independence, Privacy, Security, Choice and Convenience
Our Residential Living is the core for Northern California Presbyterian Homes & Services (NCPHS) Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC). At The Sequoias ~ Portola Valley, residents enjoy the ideal combination of freedom and security while living in a beautiful, private apartment with excellent conveniences and services.
Among the offerings are:
- Comfortable dining in a resort-like atmosphere
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in community dining room, outdoor patio or as "take out"
- A wide variety of activities and programs including trips off-site
- Fitness classes, swimming pool, spa and putting green
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Professional maintenance
- Scheduled local transportation
- On-site security 24 hours-a-day
All three NCPHS Life Care Communities offer three contract options to meet your individual needs:
- Life Care Contract ~ Traditional: The Traditional Life Care Contract offers a continuum of health care services with no increase in monthly fees for assisted living or skilled nursing care. Refundability extends for specified periods of time.
- Continuing Care Contract: Offers reduced entrance and monthly fees. This contract may be appropriate for residents with long-term care insurance or adequate personal assets to cover a significant portion of the cost of assisted living or skilled nursing care they may require. If you move to assisted living or skilled nursing, the monthly care fee will increase.
- Continuing Care 90% Repayment: The repayment contract is similar to Continuing Care but entrance fee is higher. 90% of the entrace fee paid will be returned upon recontract of the apartment.