Skilled Nursing at the Health Center
The Sequoias ~ Portola Valley offers skilled nursing services in our on-site Health Center. Services are designed to support or assist seniors in need of 24-hour nursing care in becoming as independent as possible. We offer community activities that cater to a wide variety of preferences and a compassionate staff who are interested in the spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional health of each resident.
The Health Center community provides the services of a multidisciplinary team of professionals, including an Administrator, Director of Nursing, Social Services, Activities Director, Physical and Occupational Therapists and trained medical staff.
- Well trained qualified staff 24 hours a day
- Restorative nursing care
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Medical management
- Dietician on staff to monitor dietary needs
- Customized care planning by an inter-disciplinary team
- Full assistance with activities of daily living
- Accompaniment to services to meals and activities
- Tailored activities
- Physical and occupational rehabilitation therapy on site