The Sequoias – San Francisco offers a range of studios, one and two bedroom apartments with modern kitchenettes. Enjoy beautiful gardens and breathtaking views. Close proximity to multiple transportation options to access many of San Francisco's top cultural and educational destinations.
Independence, Privacy, Security, Choice and Convenience
Our Residential Living is the core for Northern California Presbyterian Homes & Services (NCPHS) Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC). At The Sequoias - San Francisco, residents enjoy the ideal balance of freedom and security while living in a beautiful, private apartment with excellent conveniences and services.
Among the offerings are:
- Fine dining—three meals a day or "take out"
- A wide variety of activities and programs including social, physical and cultural
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Professional maintenance
- On-site security 24 hours-a-day
- Scheduled local transportation
All three NCPHS Life Care Communities offer three contract options to meet your individual needs:
- Life Care Contract – Traditional: Offers a continuum of health care services with no increase in monthly fees for assisted living or skilled nursing care. Refundability extends for specified periods of time.
- Continuing Care Contract: Offers reduced entrance and monthly fees. This contract may be appropriate for residents with long-term care insurance or adequate personal assets to cover a significant portion of the cost of assisted living or skilled nursing care. If you move to assisted living or skilled nursing, the monthly care fee will increase.
- Continuing Care 90% Repayment: The repayment contract is similar to Continuing Care but the entrance fee is higher. 90% of the entrance fee paid will be returned upon recontract of the apartment.