The Sequoias – San Francisco offers studios, one and two bedroom apartments with kitchenettes consisting of a sink, microwave and small refrigerator. Enjoy beautiful gardens and breathtaking views. Close access to multiple transportation options to San Francisco's top cultural and educational destinations. Walkscore.com rates zipcode 94109 the "most walkable" at a 97/100 score.
Independence, Privacy, Security, Choice and Convenience
Residential Living is the core for Northern California Presbyterian Homes & Services (NCPHS) Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC). At The Sequoias - San Francisco, residents enjoy the ideal balance of freedom and security while living in a beautiful, private apartment.
Amenities offered are:
- Fine dining—three meals a day or "take out"
- A wide variety of activities and programs including social, physical and cultural
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Professional maintenance
- Drop-in clinic
- On-site security 24 hours-a-day
- Scheduled local transportation
All three NCPHS Life Care Communities offer three contract options.
- Life Care Contract – Traditional: Offers a continuum of health care services with no increase in monthly fees for assisted living, skilled nursing care, or memory care. Refundability extends for specified periods of time.
- Continuing Care Contract: Offers reduced entrance and monthly fees. This contract may be appropriate for residents with long-term care insurance or adequate personal assets to cover a significant portion of the cost of assisted living, skilled nursing care, If you move to assisted living or skilled nursing, the monthly care fee will increase.
- Continuing Care 90% Repayment: The repayment contract is similar to Continuing Care but the entrance fee is higher. 90% of the entrance fee paid will be returned upon recontract of the apartment.