Skilled Nursing at the Health Center
The Tamalpais offers skilled nursing services in our on-site Health Center. Services are designed to support or assist seniors in need of 24-hour nursing care in becoming as independent as possible. We offer community activities that cater to a wide variety of preferences and a compassionate staff who are interested in the spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional health of each resident.
The Health Center community provides the services of a multidisciplinary team of professionals, including a trained medical staff, an activity director, a social worker, and rehabilitation team members. Semi-private and private rooms offer local telephone service and satellite television with 40 channels. U-Verse and Comcast Cable available for additional fees.
Please contact our Director of Marketing for Health Services and Memory Care Janey Dobson, MPH at 415-351-7956 or complete this form to learn more about direct admission.
- Well trained qualified staff 24 hours a day
- Restorative nursing care
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Medical management
- Dietician on staff to monitor dietary needs
- Tailored care planning by an inter-disciplinary team
- Full assistance with activities of daily living
- Accompaniment to services to meals and activities
- Tailored activities
- Physical and occupational rehabilitation therapy on site
We accept admissions Monday through Friday and are happy to work with you and your family to ensure a timely hospital discharge.
We accept Medicare, some insurances and private pay. We are not participants in the MediCal program.